Friday, December 22, 2006

Yeahhhhh for me!

I decided to take the plunge and start one of these for myself. Probably a bad idea, because I know very little about the actual science of perfumery and what the actual notes smell like, but hey, I know what I like! All the wonderful blogs out there such as Perfume-smellin Things, Perfume Posse, Now Smell This, etc have inspired me to try things I had never even heard of and I'm so excited!

Right now, my absolute favorite perfume is Chergui by Serge Lutens. But I'm only allowing myself to wear it once a week so that "take your breath away" feeling remains. Other favorites are YSL's In Love Again, Bulgari Pour Femme and Voile de Jasmine, and a limited edition of Oscar de la Renta, can't think of the name of it but the bottom of the bottle is red. And I don't know what this says about me, but my go-to fragrance is Amazing Grace by Philosophy. I know it's a simple smell, but good grief, it just smells so good wafting up out of my cleavage throughout the day!

So I will try to update as I figure out what I'm doing. Thanks for reading!

No comments: