Saturday, March 10, 2007

My New Baby!!!

Don't really have much to say about perfume today, except that I wore Hermessence Ambre Narguile last night and I just love it! It kind of reminds me of Todd Oldham's perfume with that top note of Carmex. Yummmmm....


On a completely unrelated note, I just had to come here to post a picture of my new baby.


The breeder sent me this picture last night and I am so much in love! He is a blue long haired Chihuahua so now we'll have the complete set. We already have a white one, a black one and my parents have a red one (she is BEAUTIFUL). He's only five weeks old right now, so we won't go pick him up until the end of March. I can hardly wait. We'll probably make a side trip to Barneys and maybe the Chanel and/or Hermes boutiques to feed my perfume habit :)

No comments: