Sunday, February 4, 2007

WooHoo!!

Look over there!! Over to the right. I finally managed to add something to my blog besides my rambling thoughts! That's my baby and he's pretty special. There's also a list of the blogs I read every day. I know, it's pathetic to be so excited by something that everyone else in the world has managed to do. But for some reason I have found this very difficult. I work with computers every day and I'm pretty good at troubleshooting and figuring things out, but I guess my brain just doesn't operate on the same frequency as the people who set up Blogger.

Now I'm going to go take a shower with some of the smelly good stuff my sister gave me for Christmas and think about how to get pictures into the individual posts on this silly blog. Showers are where I do my best thinking. Seriously, every lightbulb moment in my life has occurred in the shower. Then the challenge is to remember what I was thinking after the thirty minute shower has ended. And if anyone who happens to read this has any simple instructions about the picture thing, well......I don't believe in only trusting my showers.
P.S. I figured it out!!!!

Hey, and wish me luck. I recently acquired a rather large TV which my daughter and her friends have decided is ideal for watching the Super Bowl. So they're all coming over.

No comments: